We are looking for skilled writers who have a passion for creative marketing. We want writers who can use primary research and third-party data to question, discover and interpret a wide variety of subjects – a variety we will continually look to expand.
This challenging role will incorporate many styles of writing in an often fast-paced environment, meeting a number of deadlines on a day-to-day basis.
As with many other departments at Epiphany, our writers get the chance to propose, shape, research and create new ideas and campaigns for a diverse range of organisations.
Successful applicants will be supported and trained on the job by our Copywriting Manager. With room to develop existing skills and learn new ones, a job on this team is for writers who want to take their abilities to the next level in marketing.
To work as part of a team providing the written copy that supports all the Epiphany departments, including: SEO, PPC, Display, Creative Marketing and Content Marketing projects and activity.
A Junior Copywriter role at Epiphany will teach any writer the skills needed to succeed in digital marketing. Interest in these roles is therefore high, so applicants are requested to submit:
- An up-to-date CV
- A portfolio of work (site/blog link or attached document is fine)
- A cover letter
- Suitable applicants will undergo short tests, conducted remotely, before candidates are selected for interview.
- Writing on-page content for websites
- Content hub creation and direction, blog planning and contribution
- Developing creative copy to accompany projects with our in-house design and web development teams
- Interactive article propositions and execution
- Primary research, including data analysis and interpretation
- Interviewing and ghostwriting
- Sub-editing of peers’ work, as well as other departments’ written reports
- Helping other team members with generation and development of creative ideas
- Ability to write to a consistently high standard, on any subject
- Experience writing on a wide array of subjects and in a variety of different styles
- A passion for creative marketing
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to take instruction, adapt and learn
- The ability to analyse and interpret data, and to conduct in-depth research, to inform creative activity
Epiphany was founded as a search specialist in 2005. Over the years we’ve helped to set a benchmark for search excellence in the UK and have supported a broad range of clients to benefit from new technologies in consumer search, expand into international markets and to out-compete their peers online.
In 2012 we launched our first overseas agency Epiphany Digital in Sydney, Australia.
In 2014 we joined forces with Jaywing, and have built an industry-leading team of 650 data scientists, creatives and technologists so that our clients benefit from carefully crafted marketing communications, inspired by data.
Together, we help brands to make better decisions, content, data models and digital advertising.