This is an amazing opportunity for an organised and motivated planning whizz to join one of the biggest digital agencies in the north. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate exceptional project management skills and be able to deliver complex projects at the cutting edge of technology.
You will join our planning team which is part of the wider production team in studio. Your role will focus on managing workflow for responsive website builds, creative content campaigns and on occasion, motion design and video.
We’re looking for someone with a positive attitude who can keep calm under pressure and motivate others when the going gets tough. Agency-side digital project management/studio management experience is preferred but not essential. Some digital knowledge is essential, as you will also have dealings with technical teams on a daily basis.
- Communicating between the client services, design, development and testing teams
- Managing responsive website build projects from initiation all the way through to delivery
- Day to day management of key web development accounts
- Quality assurance on all projects
- Monitoring and project control processes
- Internal and external reporting
- Studio resource management
- Assisting with pitch work
- Preparing monthly billing reports
- Liaising with clients on a day to day basis
- Stakeholder management
- Risk and issue logs
- A demonstrable record of efficient project management.
- A meticulous approach to documentation.
- An ability to prioritise based on commercial factors.
- Conflict resolution and management.
- Enjoy responsibility and creating a strong spirit of teamwork
- Exceptional communication skills
- Extensive use of the latest digital project management software and tools e.g. Basecamp, Slack, Trello etc. (Full training will be provided on our current setup).
- Knowledge of project management methodologies e.g. Prince 2 and Agile
- Account management/client management experience
Epiphany was founded as a search specialist in 2005. Over the years we’ve helped to set a benchmark for search excellence in the UK and have supported a broad range of clients to benefit from new technologies in consumer search, expand into international markets and to out-compete their peers online.
In 2012 we launched our first overseas agency Epiphany Digital in Sydney, Australia.
In 2014 we joined forces with Jaywing, and have built an industry-leading team of 650 data scientists, creatives and technologists so that our clients benefit from carefully crafted marketing communications, inspired by data.
Together, we help brands to make better decisions, content, data models and digital advertising.